Thursday 31 May 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 307!

Hi everyone: It's day 307 of omad! For the last three months, I have taking MSM for grey hair reversal along with blackstrap molasses and Foti. I have noticed that the MSM (MethylSulphonyMethane powder) has not only helped with my grey hair it has actually eliminated my joint pain. In fact that is what it is typically used for. No more joint pain for me. I take a 1/4 teaspoon twice a day. Here is some info on MSM aka the beauty supplement. Sulfur is one of the most under-appreciated nutrients. The nutrient MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a naturally-occurring Sulfur compound found in all vertebrates, including humans and about 34% of MSM is Sulfur. However, MSM plays a much larger role in our body than just a Sulfur donor. It actually helps with Sulfur metabolism and better incorporation of Sulfur throughout our body. Another one of important benefits of Sulfur is improving our body's ability to make antioxidants such as glutathione (one of the most important antioxidants). In a perfect world, we could get MSM from food and obviously, that would be the best and healthiest option. Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world and most of the food we eat these days are very low on MSM or we just don't eat the kind of foods that are rich in MSM anymore such as collagen or keratin. Therefore, in order for us to have healthy levels of MSM in our body; we need to take natural supplements of it. Studies show that MSM is very safe and can be taken at a very high dosage. Effective amounts of MSM are between 1.5 to 6 grams and if taken at a higher dosage side effects could cause: Intestinal discomfort Swelling of the ankles Mild skin rashes. 

Today's dinner was steak! Have a great weekend everyone. 
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...