Tuesday 24 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 361!

Hi friends: It's day 361 of omad! As I get closer and closer to my omad/intermittent fasting one-year anniversary. I have been thinking about what has made me a successful faster. I believe in order to be successful faster. It is important to have the right mindset. It's important to think outside of the box. If you tell your friends and family what you are doing. They may be the ones that will challenge you and may even beg you to stop your "unhealthy" behaviour. It is so important to surround yourself with like-minded people. There are so many facebook and also google plus groups now. You have to be determined. For me eating one a day became a routine. Just like eating from the time I woke up and until I went to sleep was a routine. If you repeat a behaviour enough, something incredible happens. A new pattern starts. 
When I face temptation I think about the wonderful meal that I have to look forward too. I also think about what it felt like in the past when I gave into temptation. I ate the food and then the sensation was over.  I think about the first two bites of my food after a 20 hour fast. I think about the taste. So yummy. I actually look forward to this each day. I no longer feel hungry during the day. 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...