Monday 2 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 339! Dry fasting day 6!

Hi friends: It's day 339 of omad! It's day 6 of my dry fast! It is also the end of my dry fast. The universe has stepped in to end it. I had a pleasant morning. It's a holiday here in Canada. Yesterday was Canada Day and there were celebrations. The night ended with fireworks provided by the city. So today is a holiday no work. Banks, grocery stores, post offices and some malls are closed etc. So pretty much nothing is open. We were all getting ready to go visit my husband's mom. Then our air conditioner stopped blowing cold air. My husband said it blew a fuse which means we may need a new air conditioner. I called the company that maintains our current ac. I was hoping that I could get someone to come out today because it was another hot day. No luck due to the holiday today. Long story short, I had to end my dry fast because of this situation. My air conditioner may need to be replaced not sure how long this will take. It was a miserable night.

I started to drink water as soon as our I noticed our thermostat reading 26 degrees Celcius inside our house. I felt so tired today. I had planned to open my eating window early because my mother in law invited us for lunch. I ate lunch at 3 pm. However, my eating window opens usually at 5pm. No big deal. I had a small pizza with chips and cantaloupe. When I got home at 5pm. I ate my big t-bone steak. I am so hot! I hope tomorrow is a better day.

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...