Monday 9 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 346! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 1!

Hi friends: It's day 346 of omad! It was really hot today. However, I still went for my walk. I usually walk for an hour but today. I walked for 30 minutes. This is my first day of starting the carnivore diet again. I decided to give the carnivore diet another try because my acne is back and so are my digestive issues. The longest that I have done the carnivore diet has been 30 days. I had great results. However, while on it, I craved sweets and variety so much that I tried to do a compromise after  I completed the challenge.
I decided to do carnivore during the week and keto on the weekends. This worked for a while but then I found myself cheating on the weekends. Then during the week, I allowed nuts, then vegetables, then sweets and before I knew it I was back to eating whatever I wanted in my omad. Yes, I did justify it. It was a slippery slope. I notice that because it's summer. I want to eat more fruit, salads, ice cream and treats. The commercials are the worst on tv and around town. They are so tempting. Because I am an all or nothing kind of girl. I decided to try the carnivore diet again on a day by day basis. This is not a challenge. Challenges have a beginning and an end. I am hoping to do the carnivore diet as a lifestyle. If you curious about my results the last time I did the carnivore diet. Check out my video here...The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! | LOLASLIFELESSONS

My protocol: During the day I drank water with apple cider vinegar added. I added 1 tablespoon per 2 cups. I took my black seed oil about 15 minutes before I ate my meal.

Dinner: Tenderloin steak, scrambled eggs, chicken cracklings and a 750ml bottle of Pellegrino.

Fast time: 20 hours

Feasting: 4 hours

Mood: I'm feeling good but hot. My air conditioner has still not been replaced.
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30 day challenge completed!

BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!
https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...