Sunday 1 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 338! Dry fasting day 5!


Hi friends: It's day 338 of omad! It's also day 5 of my dry fast! Today was a busy one! It is also one of the hottest days so far this summer. Another hot day, it was 32 degrees Celsius. I woke up thirsty. However, no headache but I woke up exhausted. Not sure what is going on with our air conditioner. It actually felt like it was blowing hot air last night. 

My husband and I went grocery shopping at the Metro. We do our groceries every Sunday morning. I like to put them away myself because I'm a control freak. T-bone steaks were on sale and we bought 6 family packs that contained 3 steaks each. That's perfect for us because we are a family of 3. I still eat a steak a day during the week. My daughter and husband eat steak twice a week. My daughter seems to be eating fewer veggies, fruit, and dairy. Her face is really clearing up and she is now telling me her stomach feels much better. 

During the afternoon we attended Canada Day celebrations which were fun but it was so hot we only stayed for about an hour. As soon as I got home, I needed another nap. I slept for about two hours. It feels like where I was last year. Always tired during the day. What's going on? Oh! Yeah, right I'm doing that dry fast. This is not a good day for a dry fast but I wanted to push through because I would be breaking my fast in a few hours. 

Dinner was steak and plantains. My steak was about 2 pounds and I ate one fried plantain. I drank two liters of Pelligrini water. After eating my dinner I still needed hydration so I had some watermelon and papaya. It's so hot!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...