Saturday 30 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 337! Dry fasting day 4!


Hi friends: It's day 337 of omad! It is also day 4 of my dry fast! On Father's Day we went to Pickle Barrel for the first time. The food was amazing. Today my daughter asked me if we could go again for dinner. So we had dinner at Pickle Barrel. I ordered the BLT and my side was a cesar salad. My daughter ordered the Montreal smoked meat on a pretzel bagel which came with poutine. I think she is excited about going to Montreal in a couple of weeks. My husband had the bacon cheeseburger which came with fries. As you all know I don't eat like this during the week but when I do eat like this on weekends I feel guilty afterward. I understand that I have lost all my weight and I am in maintenance mode. I have not gained back the weight but I also have this thought in the back of my head that worries I will. When  I was on this journey I promised myself that I would eat clean but life does not always allow for clean eating. Sometimes I don't want to eat clean. Sometimes a girl wants to eat what she wants to eat. So that is something that I want to work on. I want to eat clean during my feasting time but I want to have the option of eating what I want as well guilt free. That is the purpose of intermittent fasting for me...guilt free eating and also me delaying when I eat but not denying what I eat. 
As for my dry fast, I started to drink water at about the 18-hour mark of my fasting. It was 32 degrees celsius here in Ontario. I must admit that before going to dinner we did some errands. Nothing major when I got home which was at 3pm, I had to go for a nap. I slept until 6:30pm. Then we went for dinner. I have not done this in a long time. (Felt the need for a nap in the middle of the day) Yikes. Maybe this is not the ideal time to experiment with dry fasting. It is so damn hot!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...