Sunday 10 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 317!

Hi everyone: It's day 318 of omad! Yesterday I think I went off the rails. I had too many vegetables and dairy. I woke up with a bloated stomach and acne breakouts. My face was so clear and now my acne is back. I guess the combination of all the sugar and dairy that I have been eating has not been ok for me. I have been eating whatever I want in my omads.
I don't want to give up dairy and vegetables completely. So I am hoping to find out which veggies and what dairy I can eat without the tummy distress and the acne.
Monday I will be doing an elimination diet. Carnivore is the best elimination diet out there. So strict carnivore for me for five days. I will eat nothing but meat and drink water. I will still be doing intermittent fasting. I will fast for 20 hours with a 4-hour eating window.
All I need is a week. Then I will reintroduce specific foods slowly. It's time for me to be my own doctor. I know that the carnivore diet is the best for me but why do I still crave all of these other things that cause me so much distress. I am at my goal weight. So this is not about weight loss. This bloating and acid reflux has to go. I know how to keep my face clear but I just have to have that ice cream??? Why?
Tonight's dinner was steak, wings, and avocado. I also had a mango, banana bread and sunflower seeds. In addition, because I will not be having carbs for a while I shared microwave popcorn with my daughter. It is so funny whenever I make up my mind to do strict carnivore. I always feel like I need to have a binge feast. What the heck!!!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.



Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...