Saturday 23 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 330!

Hi friends: It's day 330 of omad! Today was my scale day. As many of you know I do not weigh myself every day. My scale said 131.2 today. I take that number with a grain of salt. Why? If I weight myself an hour later I might be a higher or lower number.

If you have been doing intermittent fasting for a while and you have noticed that the pounds are not coming off. It's time to start taking your measurements. In some cases, you will see inches go before pounds. You don't have a tape measure? It's time to buy one. Check your dollar store first.

I have never taken my measurements but I do use my old jeans as my measurement tool. It feels so good when I try on a pair of jeans that were tight or some that I could not fit into. But now I am swimming in them. They are so baggy and lose. Celebrate your non-scale victories.

Today's dinner was a simple omad! No keto or carnivore! My family and I went to 1289 Sushi. I had the general tao bento box and my daughter and husband each had the beef rib bento box. It was delicious. Later that night we went to see the movie "The Incredibles 2" I shared popcorn with my daughter. The perfect way to spend my birthday weekend!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad
Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...