Tuesday 26 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 333!

Hi friends: It's day 333 of omad! It's ribeye steak and bone broth for dinner tonight! I had bacon for dessert. I shared popcorn with my daughter while we watched a movie. 

Are you getting all the vitamins and minerals that you need while doing omad/intermittent fasting? Many people do not supplement but I do. When you are eating once or twice a day, it is very important that you are getting all of the vitamins and minerals that your body needs. I add blackstrap molasses to my coffee daily. I add take magnesium, vitamin, foti, msm, and fish oil currently. I eat at least one steak daily. 

Bone broth is excellent for supplementing. I make bone broth by using beef bones. I cover the bones with water and add apple cider vinegar, peppercorns, and pink Himalayan sea salt. I let the broth cook for 48 hours on low heat. I skim off the impurities as the broth simmers. For added collagen, I add chicken thigh bones. 

Benefits of bone broth are decreased joint pain, collagen, hair growth, and it is great for the skin. If you are new to omad bone broth is known to help with fasts and the keto flu. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!



Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...