Monday 23 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 360!


Hi friends: It's day 360 of omad! Only five more days until my omad anniversary!!! I am back to eating mostly meat. While on my vacation I ate whatever I wanted but I am seeing the results of that. My acne is back full force and my bloating has also returned. I am going to take one day at a time. I have surpassed my goal weight. I am successfully maintaining my weight with intermittent fasting. I can eat whatever I want at my meal but I want to deal with my health issues. It's so important to me to have better digestion and acne free skin. I know exactly what I have to do but sometimes I go off track. I also need to remember that I am dealing with years of programming. The programming:  eat more fiber, eat less meat and red meat is bad for you. I have proven to myself that eating more fiber actually makes my digestive issues worse. My body seems to thrive with fatty cuts of beef. I will take things one day at a time. Tonight's meal was tenderloin steak, pork bellies, and homemade chicken cracklings. Everything tasted so good. Especially my steak. It was so juicy and tender. I ate every single bite. I feel so good to eat my meal and not feel bloated. I love feeling satisfied.

Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...