Friday 27 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 364!

Hi friends: It's day 364 of omad! Only one more day until my omad anniversary! I have written a blog every day for a year now! I have learned so much during this journey. I realized that habits have played a huge part in life. For example how I ate one year ago today is not the same as I eat today. When I was at my highest weight which was more than 167 pounds and when I was busting out of a size 14 and refused to step on that scale because I didn't want the numbers to define me. My habit at that time was eating from the time I woke up to the time I went to sleep. I felt comfort when I ate. I loved to eat while binge-watching my fave shows on Netflix. I didn't realize just how much I was eating until I started intermittent fasting. Now I sip water while watching tv. I learned that education is the key to weight loss. There is so much real info and also so much misinformation. Not everything works for everyone. So everyone's journey is different. I didn't take the smooth path to get to where I am today. I took the bumpy confusing path but I am happy I did because now I know what works and what doesn't work for me. I love food but now I know what delay and deny means for me. I am so grateful that I found intermittent blackseed oilapple cider vinegar and most recently the carnivore diet.  

When I would see those videos on youtube about black seed oil, I was in disbelief until I actually tried it. When I look back at my videos I can't believe that change. I guess you could say a combination of things helped me. I went from a size 14 to a size 5 in 3 months and 9 months later I was able to keep the weight off and surpass my weight loss goals. I now weigh 127 and my starting weight was 167. I feel great. I am finally happy and healthy.

Today's meal was pork bellies and steak! 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!

Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!



BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!


https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...