Saturday 5 May 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 281!


Hi everyone:  It's day 281 of omad! We usually have a meal at a restaurant on Saturdays. My daughter just got her braces and her mouth was still really sore. So our options were very limited. We decided to go to East Side Mario's it is an Italian restaurant. I figured that she could get the pasta which would be very easy for her to eat. Not a lot of chewing needed. They offer unlimited free bread and salad. I decided before going that I would have the salad and the house soup. I always check the menu of restaurants online before I go. When I got to the restaurant and smelled the wonderful food. I saw the pizza's that were going to tables. I decided I would be having pizza for dinner. (Insert a giggle here). As many of you know I try to keep my meals keto friendly. Because I don't want to fall back into bad eating of eating unhealthy junk food. I decided I would go off my diet. However, this was still an omad meal but not a clean meal. I ate about 3 plates of Caesar salad and one bread loaf. When my pizza arrived I was stuffed. I did eat one slice of pepperoni pizza. I took the rest home. My husband ate the remaining pizza for breakfast. I always try to plan things but they don't always work out. So I didn't eat too badly. Just the bread loaf was a fail for my diet. But it sure tasted good! Btw...my daughter enjoyed her pasta and she had soup as an appetizer. They had great options for kids with braces. 

Later that night we went to see Infinity War. The movie was fantastic. We skipped the popcorn. My daughter had a soft drink. I sipped my coffee and my husband snacked on M&M's. It was a beautiful family day!
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...