Wednesday 30 May 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 306!


Hi everyone: It's day 306 of omad! Many people have asked me about the advantages of intermittent fasting. I love omad because it is so simple. It is the simplest diet on this planet next to the carnivore diet. The carnivore diet...well...you just eat meat whenever you are hungry. No calorie counting. No macro counting. So more about intermittent fasting. I have saved so much time cooking because I am only preparing one meal. It is free. I have saved so much money. So many diets ask you to spend money on special foods, not this one. You buy whatever foods you like. The best part is that you can eat large meals, enjoy the foods you love and still lose weight! Can't beat that!
Today's delicious meal was teriyaki chicken wings, corn, and a huge mango. I have not had corn is so long. I stayed from corn when I was experimenting with the keto diet. Now that I am back to omad exclusively, I will be eating more corn. 
A post shared by 🇨🇦Food Blogger 🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...