Friday 4 May 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 280!


Hi everyone: It's day 280 of omad! Today's meal was egg drop soup, zucchini lasagna, sunflower seeds, and berries. I usually post what I eat on Instagram. When I looked back at the images I realized that I was getting lazy. I wasn't posting everything I ate for my omad! I am going to make an effort to post everything in that one picture. I think this will also help people that are new to omad. If you put everything that you are going to eat before you, even onto one plate. It will be easier because it is so tempting to go back for more. This behavior can lead to binging. We don't want to binge. The idea of omad is to eat until you are full. We want something easy to follow that fits our lifestyle and actually works. I love omad because if you are looking for a simplified way to eat and want to eliminate tracking and want to see the pounds melt off. Omad is the solution. Well, it was for me and still is. I still rely on keto because I love the clean eating aspect. However, omad is my go to diet. It is my relief from complicated diets that have confusing patterns and instructions. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...