Monday 26 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 241!

Hi everyone: It's day 241 of omad! It's the start of my five days of the carnivore diet. This morning I went for an hour long walk. Then I started work. I work from home. I sipped on water throughout the day. I still take my black seed oil daily. I have decreased the amount of water that drink due to my new weight. When I started my weight loss journey, I was drinking a gallon of water a day. Drinking all that water was a great detox for me. 
Water along with black seed oil acted as an appetite suppressant because I got to a point that I was always hungry. The more I ate the more hunger I felt. I also wanted to prove to myself that I could do that challenge. Now that drinking lots of water have become apart of my lifestyle. The question I always get is how much water should I drink. I found an article online and the formula is. "It depends on your size and weight, and also on your activity level and where you live. “In general, you should try to drink between half an ounce and an ounce of water for each pound you weigh, every day. For example, if you weigh 150 pounds, that would be 75 to 150 ounces of water a day." https://www.webmd.com/diet/features/water-for-weight-loss-diet#1 I am currently in maintenance mood. So I am drinking about 64 ounces of water per day! 
What was for dinner today? You guessed it steak. I am still eating a steak a day during my carnivore week. Today's ribeye was massive. I think it was at least 2 pounds. Yum!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...