Thursday 22 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 237!

Hi everyone: It's Day 237 of omad and it's Friday!!! Yay! This has been a long and busy week. I am so happy that tomorrow is Saturday. I hope this weekend goes by really slow! My weekends have been going by so fast! I am looking forward to my keto meals also. I have been doing my carnivore meals during the week and my two keto meals on the weekends. I also still eat one meal a day. As spring arrived, my friends have been calling to meet up for lunch. Last year I was going for lunch with my friends at least twice a week. When I started this journey, I would just avoid lunch dates and meet up for dinner. I would just have my omad for dinner. I did this to avoid all of the questions. Honestly, it is so much easier this way. My friends now know about omad but they don't know about the carnivore diet. I can hear the questions now??? Studies say this and studies say that! Where do you get your Vitamin C from? What about your Vitamin D? Anyway, I find that when others do not understand what you are doing. They seem to feel that they can try to talk you out things. So for now, they will be kept in the dark. Why wasn't I hassled when I ate junk 24/7?
Should I just go out with them for lunch and order a carnivore style meal. Sometimes when I go to restaurants and order just meat the waiter or waitress gives me a funny look. Sometimes they will confirm...only wings? They will also repeat. So you only want steak. No veggies? Also, ordering steak only has gotten very expensive and has left me feeling unsatisfied at restaurants. Let's just say that the steak only portions are very tiny. I have been making more home-cooked meals since starting carnivore. I love to cook but sometimes it's nice to have a break. I like the whole dining experience.

A post shared by 🇨🇦lolaslifelessons🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...