Sunday 25 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 240!


Hi everyone: It's day 240 of omad! The last blog post I talked about the social aspect of my diet. Many of you are wondering about my support systems. My husband is a fantastic support and at first, I didn't tell him about intermittent fasting. I tried the diet for about a week and then I told him what I was doing. He was concerned. I showed him videos and articles. Only when he saw the results did he really accept my new lifestyle and he actually decided to join me.


I did have to speak to my daughter about intermittent fasting because she was concerned. She noticed I was only eating one meal a day. This was weird to her because she eats 3 meals with snacks. She thought I had an eating disorder. Once I explained to her what I was doing she was ok. She understands now that I am eating enough calories but all during one meal. 
My husband and I do keto and the carnivore diet but my daughter does not. He is teen. She has zero weight issues. However, due to our diet changes, there is not as much junk in the house anymore. Who needs the temptation? I certainly don't. This week my daughter requested Doritos chips and croissants. That is the only junkie food in the house right now. My daughter eats what we eat but I will add potatoes, rice or pasta to her plate. So she still eats carbs. That is what I'm trying to say. I have found a very supportive community on Instagram. I have created my own community on Google plus. I love to share my blog posts there. Feel to join. Keto|Intermittent Fasting|Carnivore Diet Group
I think that having a supportive community while losing weight is extremely important. It can be quite isolating doing this journey alone. I remember when I first did the four days fast. I could not have done it without the support of my Instagram friends. I was shocked that I was so strong. Doing that fast was a reset for me, especially with all of the things that were going on with my body. Please do your research about water fasting and check with your doctor before doing such a long fast.
So what was for dinner today? I had two omads. I had a double beef patty lettuce wrapped but I was still hungry. So then I had wings, asparagus, and baked chicken skins. I also had Halo Top ice cream for the first time. It is now in Canada. Yasss!!!! Finally! 


I was excited that I made a Youtube about trying it for the first time. Check it out here!

Halo Top Ice Cream: I finally tried it!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...