Sunday 18 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 233! Wholesome organic molasses review!


Hi everyone: It's day 233 of omad! It's my keto day! Today's meal was asparagus with chicken wings. I seasoned my chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and tex mex. I then used coconut flour as a breading for my chicken. Then I baked them. I added coarse salt, coconut oil, and garlic to my asparagus and grilled it for 10 minutes in the oven. My keto dinner was delicious. I am looking forward to my carnivore meals for the next five days. My husband loves the carnivore diet days too. He asked me today if we will be having steak all week long. He was so happy when I said yes. I asked him aren't you getting sick of steak yet? He replied, "Baby I could never get sick of eating steak!"


I have just uploaded a new video. This video is about Wholesome Blackstrap molasses I have been using it for a year now to reserve my greying hair. At first, I was skeptical but now I am a believer. 

Blackstrap molasses is a byproduct of sugar cane’s refining process. Blackstrap molasses is touted as a superfood. Sugar cane is mashed to create juice and then boiled once to create cane syrup. A second boiling creates molasses. After this syrup has been boiled a third time, a dark viscous liquid emerges known as blackstrap molasses. It has the lowest sugar content of any sugar cane product. Blackstrap molasses is unlike refined sugar, which has zero nutritional value. Blackstrap molasses contains vital vitamins and minerals, such as iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B6, and selenium. 

Benefits of blackstrap molasses: 
Keto friendly sweetener: If you are on a ketogenic diet and have a sweet tooth, you are in luck. Blackstrap molasses may be digested more slowly, which may help stabilize blood sugar. You can use blackstrap molasses in baking sweet treats.

Great for your bones: Blackstrap molasses contains both calcium and magnesium so it can help you guard against osteoporosis. About 5 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses contain 50 percent of the recommended daily allowance of calcium, 95 percent of iron, and 38 percent of magnesium.

Anemia remedy: People with anemia — a condition where your body doesn’t have enough red blood cells — often feel tired and weak. One type of anemia is caused by a lack of iron in the diet. Blackstrap molasses is a good source of iron. About 5 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses contain 95 percent of your daily allowance of iron.

High in Potassium: Try mixing blackstrap molasses in with baked beans, or even use it as a basting glaze on chicken, turkey, or other meats. A spoonful straight can also give you a quick boost.

Check out my video for my review. 

Blackstrap  Organic Molasses for grey hair reversal - 1-year journey



OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...