Saturday 7 October 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 78! Day 7 of the ketober challenge!

Hi everyone: It's Day 78 of one meal a day and Day 7 of the keto ketober challenge! My family wanted to go to the mandarin Pickering. I managed to stick to the keto lowcarb as best as I could. This was a great exercise but I must tell you this is my favourite mandarin location. Our waiter Alfred was awesome and we had a fantastic hostess. I love how the manager always asks how our meal is. Anyway... here is what I ate... I sampled a bit everything and stayed within my one meal a day. 

Now for the food. 
Dinner: turkey, gravy, caesar salad, prime rib (the fatty part), crab legs and chicken wings

I was very disappointed with the dessert choices. What wait .... no strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Dessert is my favourite part of going to this restaurant. No low carb choices...No low carb keto choices at all. I did sample the no sugar added cheesecake and strawberry shortcake but what does no sugar really mean.  

Dear Pickering mandarin: Please add some low carb keto friendly desserts, please. The weekends are always a struggle for me but I'm doing good. Only 6.8 pounds away from my goal weight. 
Day 78 of #omad and Day 7 of the #ruledme #keto #ketober #challenge My family wanted to go to the #manderinpickering I managed to stick to the #keto #lowcarb as best as I could. This was a great exercise but I must tell you this is my favourite mandarin location. Our waiter Alfred was awesome and we had a fantastic hostess. I love how the manager always asks how our meal is. Anyway... here is what I ate... I sampled a bit everything and stayed within my #onemealaday Now for the food. #turkey #gravy #casearsalad #primerib the fatty part. #crablegs #chickenwings However I was very disappointed with the dessert choices. What wait ....😱 no #strawberries #blueberries #raspberries Dessert is my favourite part of going to this restaurant No low carb choices...No low carb keto choices at all. I did sample the no sugar added cheesecake and strawberry shortcake but what does no sugar really mean. #pickeringmanderin Please add some low carb keto friendly desserts please. 🙏🏿The weekends are always a struggle for me but I'm doing good. Only 6.8 pound away from my goal weight. Whoohoo! 🙌🏾💥👊👊☺️ #intermittentfasting #lowcarblifestyle #lolaslifelessons #ketober #weightlossjourney #weightloss #keto #ketosis #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #chinesefood
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11

Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...