Sunday 6 August 2017

Weight loss secret: I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 19


Hey guys: I am on Day 18 of omad! I had a delicious meal today but I'm still not able to finish my entire meal. As soon as I feel full, I stop eating. I love omad for this reason. Weeks ago I would continue to eat even when I was full. At this point, I wonder if my stomach is shrinking?

A little product review about the Prana organic Hula sea salt & pepper coconut chips. I bought them at the Metro for 2.99 they were on sale. This was my first time eating coconut chips. They were delicious and extremely yummy. Only 80 calories per 1/4 cup per 100-gram bag. I'm continuing to lose weight as I fast daily. This one meal a day lifestyle seems to get easier and easier. When I feel hungry which is really thirst during the day. I drink my mineral water. I am still consuming one gallon per day.

Dinner: chicken wings, salad, black beans
Dessert: coconut chips, watermelon, Tim Hortons coffee with cream and organic blackstrap molasses

What I ate today! Day 19 ๐Ÿ™‚ #omad I fast for 23 hours daily and my eating window is one hour. I eat between 5-6pm. ๐Ÿ’ฅ Food eaten today. #salad #baked #chickenwings #blackbeans #watermelon #pranacoconutchips #coconutchips #almonds #timhortons #coffee #blackstrapmolasses I also take one teaspoon of #blackseedoil Today I didn't drink my apple cider tea. Posting what I eat keeps me on track. Please support me by following me on YouTube. Link in my bio. #lolaslifelessons #lola #lowcarbfood #ketosis #instagood #keto #Wellness #weightloss #weightlossjourney #intermittentfasting #if #fasting #ieatwhatiwant #noguilt #freedom #food #foodfreedom A little product review about the Prana organic Hula -sea salt & pepper coconut chips. They were delicious and extremely yummy. 100 grams per bag and only 80 calories per 1/4 cup. I continue to loss weight and as I complete my daily fast. This one meal a day lifestyle seems to get easier and easier. When I feel hungry which is really thirsty during the day. I drink my water. I am still consuming 1 gallon per day. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or one meal a day. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...