Wednesday 23 August 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 36! 72 hour fast completed!


Hi everyone: I did it! It completed my first 72 hour fast. I am truly amazed at what the body is capable of. At hour 62, I actually stopped thinking about my upcoming meal. When it was time to break my fast my body was only interested in the fruits. I felt myself craving fresh fruit such as apples, cantaloupe, and melon. However, I anticipated that I would be starving so I prepared a huge meal.  I was surprised that I couldn't couldn't finish my dinner. I have went 3 days with food. How odd! I'm really looked forward to my noodles. At this 3 day mark, I felt so good physically and mentally.  

Hmmm... I am really happy that I accomplished this. I feel great and extremely energetic. The encouragement that my instagram friends gave me was amazing. It really helped me to do this. I didn't feel hungry especially on the 3rd day. My only obstacle was my programming/fears about extended fasting and what I feared "might" happen. I drank lots of water. I didn't exercise on day 1 and 2 but I did go for a brisk walk today - day 3. I am down 2.2 pounds. 


I did it. It completed my first 72 hour fast. I am truly amazed at what the body is capable of. At hour 62 I actually stopped thinking about my up coming meal. When it was time to break my fast my body was only interested in the fruit. #apple #cantolope #melon I didn't finish my #shiratakinoodles that I was so looking forward to. Hmmm... I am really happy that I accomplished this. I feel great and extremely energetic. Your encouragement really helped me to do this. I didn't feel hungry. My only obstacle was my programming/fears about extended fasting and what feared might happen. I drank lots of water. I didn't exercise on day 1 and 2 but I did go for a brisk walk today - day 3. I am down 2.2 pounds. Please support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel if you would like to follow my journey. Link in my bio. #lolaslifelessons #lola #onemealaday #omad #72hourfast #72hours #weightloss #keto ##ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic A tip for others doing the 72. Avoid temptation and stay positive. 👍🏽❤️
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on

Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.



Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11

https://youtu.be/fBe1GW5OuoM

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...