Sunday 13 August 2017

Weight loss secret: I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 26 The social aspect...



Hi everyone:  It's Day 26 of my omad experiment! I have to admit that the social aspect of this experiment has been the toughest. I've only told my daughter and husband what I have been doing. My friends and family members have no idea what I'm doing regarding my food. Honestly, I didn't want to deal with them trying to talk me out of my decision. Let's face it many people have a hard time grasping the one meal a day lifestyle. I certainly did. Seeing the results of others convinced me to try this. Maybe my results will convince them.

It's a special occasion:
I decided to make my mother in law her favorite meal for her birthday and she loved the idea. I made her shrimp vegetable pasta and salad. We bought a beautiful cake from Sobey's. I have been trying to stay away for cakes and cookies but today I thought I would make an exception for red velvet cheese birthday cake.

How do I get around social situations? I often ask that we meet for dinner, not breakfast or lunch. Because my omad is nonrestrictive - meaning I eat whatever I want.  I'm just eating all of my calories for the day at one meal. I usually order my meal and I have no problem finishing it within an hour.  I haven't told any of my friends what I'm doing. My thought process is... when they notice the weight loss and health changes. They will ask me what is causing the change.

Dinner: pasta with shrimp and veggies, salad with ranch dressing

Dessert: red velvet cheesecake, coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses
Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or one meal a day. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!

https://youtu.be/b3mtBD0-GyE

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...