Friday 8 September 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 50! Day 4 of 4 Day fast! COMPLETED!


Hi everyone: It's day 4 of my 4 day fast! Today is the last day of my 96 hour fast. Day 1, 2, 3 wasn't too bad. I had so much energy. Day 4- Today was the toughest. My brain has been negotiating with me like crazy but I am not giving in. Only 3 more hours to go. I consumed only water and apple cider vinegar during this fast. I have done many 24 hour fasts, two 48 hour fast and one 72 hour fast. It is truly amazing what we are capable of achieving. Starting today (Friday sept 8-2017) I will back to one meal a day for a while. I did this extended fast just to challenge myself. I just wanted to see if I could do this. Check out my journey here! 

MY 4 DAY WATER FAST! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED!


I broke my fast with spirulina, strawberries, and jackfruit. I waited for about an hour. Then I had my favourite meal: bacon, eggs, avocado, and coffee! So delicious!

A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on
Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad





Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.





Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11




Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!




Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...