Tuesday 21 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 122! Raw rev protein bar snack review!

Hi everyone: It's day 122 of omad and I'm still on the keto train. Today I tried a couple of new keto snacks. I bought these at the low carb grocery store in Markham Ontario. 
The raw rev protein bar. The cost was 2.88 per bar. They are less sweet than other bars. And they didn't seem to trigger my sugar cravings. The sugar, calories, and carbs are low and the protein content is good. I really like these bars. They are soft and a little bit chewy. If you like peanut butter these are great. Very satisfying snack. My intention was to only eat half. I ended up eating the whole bar. I will be buying them again!
I also tried the "Just the Cheese. At only 75 calories, 5 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs per serving I cannot think of a spicer, salty treat to indulge in. Especially, if you are on a keto diet. The package is very small only 1/2 an oz. The taste is very much like the crunchy cheese that gets stuck on your parchment paper when baking. This flavor that I bought was extremely spicy which I loved. I will be buying them again! 


Here is what I ate today!
Dinner: wings, and coleslaw
Snacks: protein bar, cheese snacks, coffee with cream and molasses

I've uploaded a new video. I vlogged my entire journey while I did my longest fast! You can view it here. Not only am I happy that I did this fast but I'm really happy that I recorded the journey.

How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey. 
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons
Thank you for your love and support. 

Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...