Friday 10 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 111! Day 5 of 6 day fast completed!


It's day 111 of one meal a day and Day 39 of keto. I have completed day 5 of 6 of my fasting challenge. I can't believe that I made it this far. Today I continued with my normal routine. I went for my one hour walk but it was freezing this morning. Halfway through the walk, I actually thought about returning home. That was out of the question for me. Once I start something. I have to complete it. I'm sure that I did get some benefit from the deep freeze. People do pay to sit in a cold room or so I have heard. I believe it's called cryotherapy. The basis of this therapy is it takes the idea of spending time in the cold to the extreme. During a cryotherapy session, you spend about three minutes in a chamber (you wear socks, gloves, and a swimsuit or a shirt and shorts while you are in there) being exposed to sub-zero temperatures. Proponents of cryo claim that it reduces cellulite, heal skin conditions, provides joint pain relief, eases anxiety, and boosts your immune and metabolic health. I wonder if I got some of those benefits today?

After my walk, I went to work. My daughter and husband requested bacon and eggs for dinner. I love to cook. I will admit that I was tempted while cooking this meal. I didn't feel hungry at all. I just wanted to eat it because it was something that I like. It reminded me of the nights that I would eat a bag of chips after eating a 2000 calorie dinner. I wasn't hungry. This was just a habit. Eating while watching tv. I would eat snacks until going to bed. I see why I gained so much weight. I bargained with my brain to NOT give into temptation. I reminded myself that I had only one day left. I reminded myself of the benefits of extended fasting. Why slip up when I was so close to the finish line. If I ate the bacon, this would be sabotaging myself. Long story short. I did NOT give into temptation. Yassss


I think it's important to plan how I will break this fast tomorrow. Weekends are the toughest because were are always around delish food. When I have done an extended fast in the past I always overeat which results in a tummy ache. I am never able to eat as much as I thought I could. I'm going to break my fast with a few nuts and possibly a coffee. After eating that I will wait for few hours before having my one meal. Maybe I will have Swiss chalet chicken dark meat with a salad. I'm not sure yet but I promise to keep it light. 


How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...