Saturday 11 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 112! Day 6 of 6 day fast completed!



It's day 112 of one meal a day and Day 39 of keto. I have completed day 6 of 6 of my fasting challenge. This experience was an accomplishment for me. I have learned so much about myself. I didn't realize how determined I was. I have heard many people say that women are not able to do extended fasts due to hormones. That fear was in the back of my mind. I believe women can do extended fasts and maybe there is research out there that states that it is actually more beneficial to us. I think that timing is everything. I would not do an extended fast if I have travel plans or going through a stressful time in life. 

Something that I did notice while fasting. I was extremely cold. I had the heat cranked up. My husband and daughter were in shorts. There I was in sweatpants, thick hoodie, socks, and blankets. I'm not sure why I experienced this but maybe I will have to ask some of my keto friends on Instagram. 

I have been followed Dr. Jason Fung and he has spoken about some of the amazing benefits of extended fasting. Here are some of them: fasting helps to reverse diabetes, weight loss, lowered blood pressure and reduced cholesterol. 

I weighed myself in the morning and I saw the weight of 130.4. My starting weight was 137. I did lose a lot of weight in a short period of time. I think that it is important to have enough body fat because your body will be using that to sustain you during the fast. 

Hours up to the end of my fast I did not feel hungry. I broke my fast with a handful of macadamia nuts and a cup of coffee. My stomach could only handle a few nuts but I able to finish my coffee with little difficulty. I waited for a few hours. Then my family and I went to Swiss Chalet and I had the quarter chicken dark meat with a garden salad, ranch dressing on the side. It was delicious. I was able to finish all of it. Once I got home. I had my Bio K probiotic. Many people have asked me if I drink coffee during my fast. No, I do not. I love cream and blackstrap molasses in my coffee and I really could not do black coffee. Yes, I did missed coffee. 

Overall, I would say this was a great experience. I would love to do another long fast but my weight is preventing me at this time. I don't want to go lower than 130 pounds. I like my curves. I'm feeling really happy and healthy at this point.  I will continue to due omad and keto to maintain my weight. Blackseed oil, apple cider vinegar, and blackstrap molasses will remain a staple of my maintenance. I will continue to blog and post my meals on Instagram daily. Thank you all for your love and support during my journey. I have filmed my entire fasting journey. Check out my vlog about my fasting journey here: 

MY 6 DAY WATER FAST! DAILY FAST VLOGS! BEFORE AND AFTER!

Here is what I ate to break my fast!
Day 112 of #omad and Day 6 completed of my 6 day fast. I can't believe I did this. I really learned a lot about myself while doing this fast. I have been told that women cannot succeed doing extended fasting due to hormones and nonsense such as that. It's great to prove the nay Sayers wrong. Women can succeed too. I must say once you hit Day 6 it is very easy to continue on and do more days. I did weigh myself daily. SW was 137 and end weight was 130.4 A lot of weight was lost in one week. The body was certainly eating fat to sustain itself. Today I'm feeling great. I will post how I broke my fast later. Thank you guys for all the support. Your encouragement really helped. 🤗❤️💕 I filmed my entire journey and I will be uploading to YouTube in a couple of days. Click the link in my profile to subscribe and turn your notifications on so that you will see it once it's uploaded. Sending virtual hugs to you are. I🤗🤗🤗🤗#lolaslifelessons #lola #fasting #waterfasting #intermittentfasting #omad #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlosstransformation #ketodiet #ketosis #lowcarb #lowcarbdiet
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on

How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...