Friday 17 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 118! Day 47 of keto!

Hello everyone: It's day 118 of omad and day 47 of keto. I usually walk in the morning before starting work. I work from home. I walk for about an hour. Yesterday it was raining so I decided to dust my one of my Billy Blank Tao Bo workouts off. I did the ab workout. The work out was for about 45 minutes. It was tough but I got my sweat on. This morning when I woke up. My muscles were aching. It was a good workout. Funny that I always feel it the next day. Here is a link to Billy Blanks workouts. I love to walk but I think it's important to change things up.

I would love to have Janet Jackson's abs. I'm going to print the above picture and add it to my vision board. Those are certainly my hope abs. In fact when I started my weight loss journey. I added a picture of myself when I was a size 5. A picture of me in a bikini on a beach in Cuba. I looked at that picture daily. I never imagined that I would be a size 5 again. Vision boards are powerful. I don't have access to Janet's trainer but I do have access to my determination. I have zero excuses. Billy Blanks is the best trainer in the world and his videos are on youtube. So I can have the waist board abs with hard work. 

I was in the mood for snacky things today. I didn't feel hungry all day and I do feel this has to do with taking black seed oil. I take a teaspoon every morning. Once I have finished a bottle. I usually take a break for about a week. Then start my black seed oil again. Here is what I ate today.

I'm still doing keto but I don't like the restrictions. I miss fruit. I may take a few days off keto so that I can have my fruits or maybe I will indulge in some berries. Berries are allowed on keto. However, moderation is the key due to the sugar content. 

Dinner: keto crackers, ground beef, sour cream, cheese, avocado, and bacon

Dessert: coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses
How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey. 
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me on google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons
Thank you for your love and support. 
Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...