Thursday 14 December 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 143! Day 4 Carnivore diet!


It's day 143 of omad and day 4 of the carnivore diet! I'm feeling much better today. I've increased my fats. I ate 9 slices of bacon and 10 wings for dinner. I am stuffed! When I tried on my size 5 jeans I realized that they are getting loose. Oh no! How can eating bacon cause me to lose inches?  I think I've eaten about 5 pounds of bacon this week. I guess there is something to this carnivore diet. I'm very content with my current weight but I'm curious to see what the scale says tomorrow! Stay tuned!

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...