Monday 11 December 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 140! Day 1 Carnivore diet!


Hi everyone: It's day 140 of omad! I'm doing something different. I started a new challenge. I love challenges. This one is for five days. It's the carnivore diet. What is the carnivore diet? It is a diet that consists of eating meat and drinking water. It is a step up from the ketogenic diet. It is a zero carb diet no exceptions. If you haven't heard of Shawn Baker, I suggest that you google him now. Then come on back. As 2018 approaches, you are going to hear a lot more about the carnivore diet and Dr. Shawn Baker! 

 I'm going to be joining another carnivore challenge on Thursday but I just wanted to start today because I know that eating zero carbs on the weekends is going to be almost impossible. So why not start off slow, I decided. So the 5-day challenge it is. My husband and I both started today.  I fasted for 23 hours and I broke my fast with one 11 oz steak fried in butter covered in gravy. It was huge. I had 5 strips of bacon for dessert. Actually, I started with 2 steaks but I could only finish one. My eyes are always bigger than my stomach. My husband had 2 steaks for dinner and he also had some nuts to fill him up. I ate until I was full. I didn't have any sugar craving after. Usually, after my meal, I always seem to need to have something sweet. Also no coffee or tea for me. I can't seem to drink coffee without my molasses. So I think I can survive without coffee for five days???? Stay tuned. At my weigh in the scale said 133 pounds. Why did I drink a liter of water before weighing myself? I will weight myself again on Saturday. Let's see if any weight is lost. As for my workout, I did the Billy Blanks workout. I had a lot more energy than I usually do. It was a good workout.
Here is what I ate today!

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 


Thank you for your love and support.
Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...