Saturday 28 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???


Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting. The longest one was 6 days. Therefore I didn't count those days as omad days. So my numbers are a little off. I started on July 17, 2017 and finished today July 28, 2018! What an amazing journey I have been on. My starting weight was 167 and my ending weight is 127! However, my weight does fluctuate from 127 to 135!
Check out my weight loss journey update here! 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Moving forward I will continue eating one meal a day because I love it and it is now a new habit/lifestyle. It really works for me. I will also be doing the carnivore diet but I will not be a 100 percent carnivore. I want to enjoy the occasional birthday cake and when we go away on vacation I want to enjoy the local foods. I'm a foodie and that is really important to me. I love the benefits of intermittent fasting and my body loves it. 
My experiments with the carnivore diet have healed my digestive issues. I see a clear connection between fiber and my IBS. So I know that the carnivore diet is something that I will definitely pair with intermittent fasting. I do love fruits and vegetables but I know that my body cannot tolerate a lot of it.
 As for dairy, I have learned that it is something that I have to eliminate. There is a clear connection between dairy intake and my acne. I have also noticed the same thing with my teenage daughter. She has eliminated dairy completely and her acne has cleared. She also now only washes her face with water...She uses zero cleansing products. I have decided that I will still fast for 20 hours and have an eating window of 4 hours. 
You will see posts on Instagram and youtube videos that reflect a 85% carnivore diet lifestyle. 

I have a new website. It is a new exciting project for me and gives me a lot more flexibility. I will be taking a break from posting here on this blog. I will be posting more on my website. Please join me there. lolaslifelessons.com 

You can also find me on Youtube https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

My anniversary omad meal was a beautiful meal at the Pickle Barrel! I had a huge corn beef sandwich with coleslaw, pickles and a caesar salad! It was delicious. YUM!
I want to thank all of you for your support. Thank you for reading my blog. 

Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...