Thursday 12 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 349! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 4!

Hi friends: It's day 349 of omad! It is also day 4 of the carnivore diet. Taking things one day at a time really works for me. I feel no stress about it. This is not a challenge. I repeat this is not a challenge. So at this 4 day mark my belly bloat is completely gone. I do still have a few pimples popping up here and there. Four days of zero sugar, dairy, vegetables, and fruit. My body is happy. Most of all I love that my tummy is happy. I am so grateful. I need to remember this feeling when I am tempted to eat sugary snacks and junk. 

Yes, it is true. The desire for sweets is an addiction. It actually feels like it is hard-wired in me. I have always craved sweets. Some people will do almost anything to get it. Some people will hide and binge upon it. Others will do massive amounts of exercise to justify indulging. There are some people that say F@%$ it, I'm going to have some because I'm going to eat what I want when I want. There are some people that eat it in moderation but what about that slippery slope. How much is enough? When I did keto I would try to substitute it with the fake stuff. Many of us feel powerless to this sugar. I have read that people that do the carnivore diet lose this addiction to sugar. I can't wait until I get to that point. I want to get to the point where I can say, "I don't want sugar filled food anymore.'

Today I spent the day at the library working on my laptop. The library has turned into my home office due to this heat wave. I later took my daughter to the mall and we both had pedicures. I went for a walk after dinner due to this heat wave but it was still hot!

My protocol: During the day I drank water with apple cider vinegar added. I added 1 tablespoon per 2 cups. I took my black seed oil a few minutes before eating my dinner. I usually try to take it on an empty stomach with lots of water before after and during. However, today I forgot to do that.

Dinner: tenderloin steak, eggs and a 750ml bottle of Pellegrino.

Fasting time: 22 hours

Feasting: 2 hours

Mood: I'm feeling good. Lots of energy today with only 6 hours sleep. Counting down the hours until my air conditioner arrives. It arrives tomorrow. Please send me positive vibes that everything goes well with the installation. I hope this unit last as long as our old Lennox 8 seer unit did. It lasted 17 years with only a few repairs after the 12-year mark. 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...