Friday 13 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 350! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 5!

Hi friends: It's day 350 of omad! It's also day 5 of the carnivore diet. Did you read my blog yesterday? It was a bit of a rant. I am wondering what do you eat when your window is open? If you are just starting out with intermittent fasting. I recommend that you eliminate processed and junk food. Your body will thank you for it later. Why? Processed foods have hidden sugars, and preservatives. The hidden sugars will spike your insulin. Do your research on foods that spike your insulin. Don't be too hard on yourself if you fall off the train. Nobody is perfect. I recommend taking things one day at a time.

It's Friday!!! I'm really excited for the weekend. We are going to Montreal for a few days next week. I'm going to visit some family just before we leave. I haven't seen my sister and nephew in a while. So I'm excited about that.

During the weekend I may have a coffee. We will likely go for dinner on Saturdays so I will stick with the meat options. Lonestars and Swiss Chalet are great options.

My protocol: During the day I drank water with apple cider vinegar added. I added 1 tablespoon per 2 cups. I took my black seed oil a few minutes before eating my dinner. I usually try to take it on an empty stomach with lots of water before after and during.

Dinner: bacon, eggs and a 750ml bottle of Pellegrino.

Fasting time: 22 hours

Feasting: 2 hours

Mood: I'm happy my new air conditioner was installed today. My house is taking its sweet time cool but I understand that because we have been without a/c for so long the house needs time to cool down. Actually, everybody is happy. The installers arrived at 9am. They were subcontractors from Home Depot. They were polite and did there work in a timely matter. We were beyond happy with the service. They exceed our expectations. I hope this air conditioner will last for at least 17 years just like my old one. The new brand is Americana model. My old air conditioner was a Lennox. 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!



https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...