Sunday 8 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 345!

Hi friends: It's day 345 of omad!
Starting tomorrow I am going to go back on the carnivore diet. I decided to start tomorrow because I promised my daughter that I would make red velvet cupcakes with her today for dessert. She has been looking forward to this all week. 

My protocol: I will be still doing intermittent fasting. Fasting for 20 hours with a 4-hour eating window. I will eat meat and drink water. I will still have my black seed oil and apple cider vinegar drink. If I do drink coffee or tea it will be black with zero artificial sweeteners. This also means that I will not be taking my blackstrap molasses. This should be interesting because the side effect of molasses is that it has been reversing my greying hair. I will be taking this day by day. This is not a challenge. I would like to eat carnivore daily. I would like this to become a habit. I need to get back on track. However, when I go out to eat at restaurants I will keep things keto. It is so expensive to just eat steak at restaurants. While on the carnivore diet I will be eating a steak a day. I will add other meats to my meal such as bacon, eggs, chicken to changes things up. I will not be eating dairy. Dairy causes me to break out. I will take it day by day. My goal is to get my acne under control and to get my digestion back on track while still maintaining my goal weight. Please do your research on keto and the carnivore diet

Today's meal was ribeye steak, plantains, red velvet cupcake and coffee with cream. After dinner, during my window, I had some popcorn with my daughter. 




Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...