Monday 16 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 353! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 8!


Hi friends: I'm officially in vacation mode. My husband will be taking this week off as well. This morning we went for an hour walk together. As we walked we talked and I realized how much we missed this. When we started to date we were both very active. We even went to the gym together but then we both got lazy I think. After dinner, we would watch tv and eat snacks. I really think that having this time with your partner is important. We are going to make an effort to go for walks after dinner. This would be a really great time to check in with each other about our days. Life is too damn short. 

I slept great last night. Sleeping in a cool room really helps. Wellness is not just about diet and exercise. Having a good night sleep is really important too. So many people leave this part out because of their busy lives. Sleep is restorative and important for the healing process. The quality of sleep is really important too. I have noticed that when I remember my dreams. Those are the periods of sleep that feel that most restful to me. 

I made chicken cracklings for dinner and steak tenderloin on my George Foreman grill. My dinner was yummy!

My protocol: During the day I drank water with apple cider vinegar added. I added 1 tablespoon per 2 cups. I took my black seed oil a few minutes before eating my dinner. I usually try to take it on an empty stomach with lots of water before after and during.

Dinner: chicken cracklings, two eggs, steak tenderloin and a 750ml bottle of Pellegrino.

Fasting time: 22 hours

Feasting: 2 hours

Mood: I'm happy. 
Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!



https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...