Thursday 26 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 363!

Hi friends: It's day 363 of omad! I fasted for 20 hours today and I had an eating window of 4 hours. My daughter and I did some shopping today and we went for a long walk. She wanted chicken schwarma for lunch but by the time we were finished all of our errands. It was close to dinner time. I had a steak planned for dinner but my daughter told me how yummy schwarma was. I wanted to eat clean today so I decided to just order the meat. My daughter had the special which was the sandwich, fries and a coke. What is chicken schwarma? It is also spelled shawurma or shwerma is a Levantine meat preparation, where thin cuts of lamb, chicken, turkey, beef, veal, or mixed meat stacked in a cone-like shape on a vertical rotisserie. As it rotates and the outside cooks continuously, thin slices are shaved off. In our case, the chicken was being cooked. The spices added are lemon juice, curry powder, extra virgin olive oil, salt, ground cumin, and garlic. 

My daughter's shaved meat was stuffed into a pita and she had everything added to it. For example, onions, parsley, tzatziki sauce, garlic sauce, and hummus. There were also spices added to her fries. I was a little cautious so I only had tzatziki sauce added to mine. So we loaded our food into our backpacks and headed back home. It was about a 30-minute walk home. All that I could smell was the delicious food. I couldn't wait to break my fast and chow down on that schwarma! OH BOY!!!

When I got home I grilled my steak and then reheated my schwarma. My first bites of food was that schwarma and sadly I was disappointed. It was dry and tasteless. I didn't like it. That tzatziki sauce did nothing for it. I ate steak and I was happy with that. Nothing compares to a good cut of steak! My daughter was happy to take my generous severing of chicken schwarma off my hands. Not everything is for everybody! 

Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!



BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!


https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...