Saturday 21 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 358! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 13! FAIL


Hi friends: It's day 358 of omad! Today was our last day in Montreal. We had a blast but our vacation was too quick. Our next vacation will be a tour of Scotland, England, and France. Our last day we had brunch at our hotel. The restaurant was called the Resto Bar. I had the bacon, lettuce and tomato bacon sandwich it came with fruit and potatoes. I was delicious. We then went to see the Japanese Garden which was an about a 10-minute walk from our hotel. We then checked out of our hotel. We stayed at the Hotel Universal Montreal. We had a great time. This is our second stay. The last stay we booked the Prestige room which was an updated/renovated room which was much larger. I believe the beds were queen size. This time we wanted to save more money so we opted for the standard room. It was a nice room also but not renovated and much smaller but it was fine. This hotel is very clean and a great value for families that want to spend more on the experiences of Montreal and less on the actual hotel. At times it was very noisy and I must tell you that the walls are paper thin. 

A couple of hours later we stopped at a rest stop and I had a double whopper without the bun. I also had a coffee with cream and molasses. Today I fasted for 18 hours and had an eating window of 6 hours. I drink too many coffees today. During this vacation, I had too much dairy and bread. Honestly, I cannot wait to get back to my normal eating routine. I guess you say that this attempt at the carnivore diet was a fail this time around! I felt much better while eating just meat but I knew that it would not be realistic to do the carnivore diet this trip strictly from a budget perspective. 

Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!


https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...