Saturday 14 July 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 351! Carnivore Diet Diary Day 6!


Hi friends: It's day 351 of omad! The first thing I did before drinking any water was step on that scale. I did this in the morning. You all have been asking. So here is my new weight. It's 132! I am wearing a size 4 shorts and size small in tops now. Last year my tops were large and I was squeezing into a size 14 shorts. As I mentioned my scale does fluctuate from 135 to 127. My lowest weight has been 127 when I did the carnivore diet for a month. During that time I was seeing my ribs and my abs were just starting to say hello. That came without any exercise just light walking. I slept great last night. My house was cool. 

This morning we went to our local flea market. My husband and daughter had lunch. I opted to have a decaffeinated coffee with molasses and cream. I haven't had coffee in a week. It tasted so good. I travel with my blackstrap molasses with me in a small container. I get the occasional glance when I add it to my coffee. I'm sure they are wondering...what is that? My mother in law will always ask me, "What is that?" and my husband will reply. "It's molasses."

For dinner, everyone wanted to go to Kelsey's I had 20 mild chicken wings. My daughter had the tacos and husband the bacon cheeseburger. The wings were delicious.

My protocol: I was on the go today. So no apple cider vinegar with water. However, I did sip on water throughout the day.

Dinner: 2 pounds of chicken wings.

Fasting time: 22 hours

Feasting: 2 hours

Mood: I'm happy. I had a good day!

Black Seed oil/ACV | Weight loss journey update 2018!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


The truth about the CARNIVORE DIET! 30-day challenge completed!


BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES GREY HAIR REVERSAL - 1 YEAR UPDATE!

https://youtu.be/uAu4HZdZnPY

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...