Tuesday 20 February 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 207! Day 22 of 30 of the Carnivore diet!

 
Hi everyone: It's day 204 of omad and day 22 of the carnivore diet. Today's meal was a gigantic T-bone steak. There are times when I really feel sick of steak. Today was one of those days. At approximately 12:30pm, I started to think about my upcoming meal. "I cannot consume another steak", I thought. I need some vegetables. I have watched so many youtube videos and read so many blogs and my experience seems so different. I am so many cravings. I have 8 days left and I can't wait to eat a huge salad. Many people say that they eventually lose their cravings. I wonder how long it will take for me to get to that point. I will say that I am loving all of the benefits. My skin is so soft and pimple free. My digestion is the best that it has ever been and I am sleeping so great.

I get these cravings but during my fast only. Then a couple of hours before I eat. My mind completely changes and then I actually look forward to eating my steak. How strange is that? I start to imagine the deliciousness of the steak that I am about to eat in a few hours. The boredom goes away. The need for variety and greens also disappears. That first bite of my steak is just magical. I wonder if people that have been eating nothing but meat are at that point where their only desire is for meat. The desire for sugar, junk, cakes etc goes away because a new habit has been formed.

In any event, this meal was delicious. I'm looking forward to vlogging in detail about the benefits that I have experienced during this journey. I can't believe that this journey ends in 8 days. Sitting here fasting, I will admit that I do miss certain things such as coffee with cream and molasses. Also mangos and asparagus. I am looking forward to tasting something sweet.
Just in case you missed it. Here is my CARNIVORE DIET DAY 7 UPDATE!

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...