Thursday 8 February 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 196! Day 11 of 30 of the Carnivore diet!


Hi everyone: It's day 196 of omad and day 11 of the carnivore diet. My journey has been going great so far. Today I attempted to eat a larger portion of a tenderloin steak with some chicken breasts and chicken cracklings. My eyes were bigger than my stomach. I was only able to eat the steak and of course my homemade chicken cracklings. There seems to be a lot of interest for my chicken cracklings on Instagram. You can find the recipe here. Chicken Cracklings
A post shared by 🇨🇦lolaslifelessons🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on
If you are considering trying the carnivore diet, I have some tips for you.
1. Drink lots of water.
2. Buy grass-fed steak if you are able to if not grocery store
3. Eat mostly beef
4. Take lots of before pictures
5. Start the challenge for a shorter duration
6. Consult your doctor first
That's about it.
Just in case you missed it. Here is my CARNIVORE DIET DAY 7 UPDATE! 

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...