Monday 16 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 262!


Hi everyone: It's day 262 of omad! Yesterday I blogged about feeling bored of eating just meat. So guess what I ate at my omad? Yep meat! I had planned on eating veggies and adding some fruit too but my body wanted just meat today. So strange. I think moving forward I will do just that. Listen to my body. I have surpassed my goal weight of 135. I am now 128. I'm not interested in losing any more weight. I am hoping to maintain what I have lost. My body loves everything intermittent fasting. 
Growing up I remember as I kid I liked to eat this way too but I was always told by my parents to eat three meals. I miss the days that I would eat when I was hungry. Along the way, I forgot what it felt like to be hungry because I was always full. Constantly eating. Constantly snacking. Ok...I'm off that train now. Today's meal was about a pound of steak and a pound of chicken cracklings. I had no desire or room for my planned dessert. 

A post shared by 🇨🇦Food Blogger 🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...