Tuesday 3 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 249!

Hi everyone: I drank a lot of water during my fast. I broke it at 6 pm. I fasted for about 46 hours. I made egg drop soup for the first time. There are hundreds of recipes online. However, I decided to do a lazy version. I used one can of soup broth. I filled the can with water to dilute the broth. Then I added one package of chicken bouillon with one teaspoon of butter. Yes, I used an entire package. I figured that my body would love the electrolytes due to my extended fast. I brought that mixture to a boil. I whipped two eggs and gently added the egg into the broth which was on a low heat. This egg drop soup I made was amazing. I have noticed egg drop soup on Chinese Food menus. Why would anybody buy it? The cost to make this was approximately 50 cents. It is so easy to make and a cheap meal. I noticed that some recipes added cornstarch but I didn't think it was necessary. I made enough to share with my husband and he loved it. I also had steak for dinner about an hour later. I have learned my lesson about over eating. Also to not over due it with the veggies. A little goes a long way. Maybe I am one of those people that has a harder time digesting vegetables and certain fruit. I love blackberries and I don't want to give them up. I may just have to ration my portions to see how my stomach feels. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...