Sunday 28 January 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 185! Starting Carnivore diet tomorrow!


Hi everyone: It's day 185 of omad! Today while I was editing a new video. I came across my first gallon of water a day video. https://youtu.be/bcHZV4-fbqA
Until I saw the results on day 7, meaning my weight loss. At the moment, I decided to try again to losing weight. It wasn't a lot of weight but I did notice that my jeans were slightly looser. I knew there was hope for me. Then I started to watch more videos about the benefits of water and weight loss. I noticed that apple cider vinegar videos were also coming up on my feeds. Then blackseed oil videos. Everything seemed to come together. Losing weight was a forgotten secret desire but it wasn't until I made the decision. Once I made the decision...the tools and the help to lose the weight just seemed to come to me. Flash forward to now. I feel so grateful that my health has improved and I feel so much better about myself. 
Ok, so what was for dinner today. Chicken wings with garlic grilled asparagus, kombucha, strawberries and sunflower seeds. Today I had all of my favourite foods for dinner. Why?
Starting tomorrow I am going to try to do the carnivore diet for one month. Here is a little info about the carnivore diet? It is a diet that consists of meat, water, and zero carb foods such as red meat, shrimp, fish, bacon, zero carb cheese, chicken. It is a stupidly simply diet. My only struggle with it has been boredom. The protocol is no counting calories, eat until full, and eat when hungry but you cannot eat veggies or fruit. Again this is a zero carb diet. 
Note to self: variety is key. Eat a steak a day but with something else...ie bacon or chicken. Mixed it up. I can do this!

Why am I doing this? My first attempt. I was successful for 5 days. Then the weekend came. I got off track. However, the Saturday morning of day 6, I weighed myself and I was at my lowest weight ever and I could actually see some definition around the stomach area. My skin cleared and my hair felt different and looked fuller. For the first time in years, I felt zero bloating in my tummy. I actually felt less anxious. I wonder if that has something to do with the zero sugar and no processed foods. So there is something to this diet. I really feel like if I can do this for a month. Then I will really be able to make a clear judgment. 
Challenge: No coffee...ugh as my daughter always says. I will still be eating only one meal a day. I have to make sure that I eat enough. However, one steak seems to fill me up quickly. I may have to extend my eating window to maybe 2-3 hours and also add mct oil. I will take it day by day. Yes, I know one T-bone steak is not enough. 

Here is my meal plan for the week so far:
Monday - one tenderloin steak with five strips of bacon and one tablespoon of mct oil
Tuesday - one tenderloin steak with three eggs, bacon and one tablespoon of mct oil 
Wednesday - one tenderloin steak with grilled salmon and one tablespoon of mct oil
Thursday - one tenderloin steak with three eggs and one tablespoon of oil
Friday - one t-bone steak with five strips of bacon and one tablespoon of oil of mct oil
Saturday - no sure yet...we usually eat out but I promise you I will keep my meal carnivore.
Sunday - one tenderloin steak with five strips of bacon and cheese

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...