Sunday 7 January 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 164!


Hi everyone: It's day 164 of omad! What's for dinner? Actually what's for lunch. I was out with my family and temptation got hold of me again. So I had a coffee and A&W's lettuce wrapped double burger. For dinner I had steak. Just steak. I am aiming for either carnivore or keto meals. Trying to keep it healthy even though I can eat whatever I want once a day. Tomorrow is another day. Back to one meal a day tomorrow! My husband loved it when we did the carnivore diet and because of that, I have been trying to incorporate more red meat into our diets. I remember years ago reading that red meat was bad for us. So we stuck to eating mostly chicken and fish. Now my husband is telling me that he feels better when he eats the red meat. What?! I have to agree with him. I do feel better too. What does not make me feel good is when I ate sugar. Going all week with very little sugar but then on the weekends, I do have more of it. The sugar does affect my mood, sleep, and my vision. I will certainly be limiting my intake of sugar. That's for sure. 
So because of all of the steak that we have been eating. I decided to invest in a family size grill. It's from Starfit and I love it. 
Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...