Wednesday 24 January 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 181!


Hi everyone: It's day 181 of omad! I have been craving veggies and chocolate lately! What's for dinner? My lovely meal tonight was lettuce wrapped tacos with a side of bacon! It was heaven.
A post shared by 🇨🇦lolaslifelessons🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on

I also uploaded a new video. Many of you know that I have been experimenting with blackstrap molasses for the reversal of greying hair. This video marks 10 months that I have been on that molasses journey. I do put it in my coffee daily. However, when I did my carnivore challenges I didn't take the supplement at all. Also when I fasted I didn't take the molasses. Anyway here is my update. Please let me know if you have tried organic molasses for the reversal of grey hair. 

Here are some interesting benefits of blackstrap molasses:
According to Dr Oz, "Blackstrap molasses is a sweetener that's rich in iron and a variety of other trace minerals. In women who are anemic, iron can help to boost red cell production that might be contributing to low energy and fatigue."
According to Dr Axe, "Blackstrap molasses helps stabilize blood sugar levels, which can be extremely beneficial for people with diabetes. It has a low glycemic index and naturally slows the metabolism of glucose and carbohydrates — resulting in less insulin production. Blackstrap molasses also contains a high level of chromium, which increases glucose tolerance. Chromium plays a role in the insulin-signaling pathways that allow our bodies to control the amount of sugar we take in, helping balance blood glucose levels and giving us stable energy.

A 1997 study conducted at the U.S. Department of Agriculture suggests that chromium is an essential nutrient involved in normal carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. In the study, 180 individuals being treated with type 2 diabetes were either given a placebo or chromium supplements over a four-month period, while continuing to take normal medications and not changing eating habits. As a result of chromium treatment, insulin values and cholesterol levels decreased significantly compared to the placebo group.
This study did have patients continue their normal medications for treating diabetes, so it is important to note that chromium consumption seems to be only partly responsible for the positive results." Dr. Axe article

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...