Saturday 28 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 274!


Hi everyone: It's day 274 of omad! We usually go out to a restaurant Saturday nights. My family wanted to go to Lonestar. We love going to Lonestar. The food is great. The service is always exceptional. My daughter had the burger with just ketchup and it came with fries. My husband and I ordered the chicken fajita for two. Our side was guacamole. They usually bring free nacho chips and salsa as a free appetizer. That was my demise. I had one...then two...then....I went down the slippery slope. Keep in mind that when I walked into this restaurant my intention was to eat as clean as possible and to keep it keto. Once I had the nachos, I said to myself. Well, since I had the nachos. I might as well use the tortilla to wrap my chicken instead of the lettuce wraps. It was a pretty much all or nothing kind of night. However, it was sugar-free. No dessert for me. Tomorrow is another day. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...