Sunday 8 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 254!

I did my weigh-in today. I have been trying to avoid scale and I have been relying on how my clothes fit. When I started this journey, I was wearing a size 14. I am now wearing a size 4 jeans. I can't believe it. I lost 10 sizes. How is that even possible. Why am I avoiding the scale? I have been trying to not focus on the numbers. Honestly, my weight fluctuates on a daily basis. So I stopped weighing myself daily. When I was weighing myself weekly. I found myself getting stressed out about it. So now I just weigh myself when I feel like it. Puff stress is gone. As for the fluctuations. This is just something that I have to accept. I don't know how some people weigh in every day. It would drive me crazy.
My weight today is 129.8 lbs. Next week it might be 132??? I am now going from 127 to 132. I'm ok with that. I didn't think that I would get past 150. Omad really works. This is something that will be a lifestyle choice for me. Some people ask me if I cheat. Let's put things into perspective. I do omad/intermittent fasting daily. I fast for approx 20 hours and have an eating window of 4 hours. I try to eat clean but if I have a craving for something not clean. I do eat it but I have promised myself to never beat myself up over it. Life is too short. I remind myself that the reason I choose to eat is clean is...I fast for 20 hours. I think it is a good idea to get the cleanest nutrient dense foods into my body during my eating window. If a cookie or a slice of cheesecake gets eaten, that's ok too. Balance is key!
Dinner was a massive chicken soup with all the veggies from Thai Express!
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...