Thursday 26 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 272! Social situations and omad...


Hi everyone: It's day 272 of omad! Many of you have asked how I deal with social situations in relation to my omad. What I usually do is.. fast and then eat my meal at that social gathering. I try to eat clean but sometimes that is not always possible. So I plan for it. For example, this weekend I am going to my mom's house and we will be celebrating three birthdays. My sister, her daughter, and her son all have birthdays in April. So we will be having a lunch and of course cake. So I will have my omad at that lunch. I will try to eat as clean as possible but if I don't I'm not going to beat myself up for it. I will try to keep my sugar intake as low as possible.  I will avoid the foods that trigger my acid reflex. Some of the foods that trigger my digestive issues are citrus fruits, Doritos chips, greasy fried food, spicy foods, dairy, garlic, and onions. I have also noticed that peppermint gum triggers my reflux as well. So I have don't chew gum anymore. Some people are triggered by animal fat. My reflux is not. Also when I use to eat cheesecake, three slices would send me for a hospital visit. So no more cheesecake for me. I can't eat just one slice and I can't be trusted around it. Everyone's triggers are different. It is a great idea to keep a food journey. I really miss Doritos chips but when I think about how they make me feel. Just the memory and I avoid them like the plague. Today's dinner was steak and chicken cracklings. I love the leaner cuts of steak. I prefer tenderloin over ribeyes. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...