Saturday 14 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 260!


Hi everyone: It's day 260 of omad! Usually today, I'm out and about with my family. However, we had an ice storm alert. We bought our groceries early and basically stayed home all day! Right after we bought our groceries we decided to pick up some takeout food for dinner. I love to cook. However, Saturday is my day off. Today's my keto day but my family wanted Chinese food. My family had the chicken balls, rice, and noodles. I wanted to keep my dinner as keto and nutrient dense as possible. I have great willpower but I also cannot say no to spring rolls. So I had one and the world did not end because I did. I did go on this scale this morning and I'm at a new weight 128 pounds. Keep in mind that my goal weight was 135. My weight does fluctuate. So I do not weigh in daily. I will say that I am getting bored with five days of the carnivore diet and two days of keto. I am having a hard time sticking to keto on the weekends. Why am I doing keto again? Right to maintain my weight loss. I need to rethink some things. I fasted for 20 hours and had an eating window of 4 hours. I had beef and broccoli with a spring roll. For dessert, I had keto friendly Halo Top peanut butter swirl ice cream. I also shared a bowl of popcorn with my daughter. Not a keto night at all. I am still adding blackstrap molasses to my coffee. I love molasses in my coffee. So good!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...