Saturday 21 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 267!

Hi everyone: It's day 267 of omad! Today I attended a family dinner. There were a least 100 people at the gathering/celebration. I fasted for about 20 hours and I had an eating window of 4 hours. The meal started at 3pm and it was buffet style. I avoided all the carbs and things. I had coleslaw, chicken, and salad but everything else was carb loaded. I ate very little. That was fine. Of course, many of my relatives complained to me that I didn't have any food on my plate. When I said I don't eat carbs, I got that look of..."What". Trust me 2 years ago if someone told me they didn't eat carbs or that they were trying to avoid carbs. I would have had the same reaction. So I just laughed. 

On the way home, we stopped at Wendy's and I had a bunless Baconator. My daughter had Dave's single combo. She didn't want her fries and I hate to throw away food. So I ate her fries. I know right. I was doing so good. Anyway, no big deal. I ate her fries and my meal. My sister gave us a whole bunch of fried chicken, rice, and cakes to take home. There was so much leftover food at the family celebration. When I got home I ate some cake. Now I will say this...we never buy sugar-filled cookies and cakes. If I do have desserts they are always keto friendly. I try to keep the sugar desserts out of my house. I really try because I know I will get so tempted. My daughter tells me that she buys cookies at school. So that they are not around me. Yeah, so I caved when I saw the cake. It happens. Tomorrow is another day. I tell myself. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...