Saturday 7 April 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 253!

Hi everyone: It's day 253 of omad! Not very much to report today. It's the weekend. I did wake up hungry. My family and I went to the mall. I was craving a New York Fries Poutine. So I had one. A small one...Yeah, I ordered the classic New York Fries poutine and it was epic! It wasn't a keto meal and the world didn't end. Sometimes I fear that if I don't eat clean that all of the weight that I lost will come back. Having these little treats does prove that... that fear is unrealistic. Balance is key. I also had a def coffee with 3 creams and of course, I added a tablespoon of molasses. Sometimes, when I pour my molasses into my coffee people will stare. I'm sure they are thinking..."What the hell is she pouring into her coffee." I love the taste of this molasses in my coffee. I have forgotten to bring it with me on occasion. I have had to use sugar. I can honestly say that I now hate sugar in my coffee. Molasses is now my only sweetener of choice. Later on that night we went to Swiss Chalet for dinner. I ordered the chicken dinner with dark meat and the cesar salad. Everything was delicious. I love dinner at Swiss Chalet. I love the value, the food, and the exceptional customer service.

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...